Welcome to Celeste M. Moy, PLLC
Celeste M. Moy, PLLC is a law firm managed by Celeste Moy, Esq. based in Ashburn, Virginia.
Helping you achieve successful outcomes is the firm’s primary focus. Areas of practice include business, intellectual property law, including copyrights and trademarks, and wills and estates. For situations where full legal service may not be needed, we provide “unbundled” or “limited” legal services online. Either way, you will have access to your attorney, and secure 24/7 access to your case status. Consultation is also available via Web cam; over the phone; by secure client login; and at our offices in Vienna, Virginia.
Accessing Online Legal Services is Easy! Here’s how it works:
Our online platform gives you 24/7 real time access to your secure private account where you can view your files, monitor updates, status changes, and charges. There are no hidden fees or costs. We also offer you the ability to purchase unbundled documents and additional services on demand at a fixed fee.
You’ll never have to miss work, travel to a law office, or wait for long periods of time to talk with a lawyer. Talking with a lawyer is as simple as creating an appointment online for consultations via telephone, Skype or online chat.
1-2-3 Step Procedures to Access Services!
- Our online services require you to register with the firm’s website which will give you access to your own MyLegalAffairs account.
- In your secure MyLegalAffairs account you can purchase the legal services you need and retrieve your item(s) online.
- When you are ready for check-out, save your data and purchase your selected service with a credit card online.
It’s as easy as that! If you would like to have legal guidance when completing a document, or would like it to be done for you, please contact us via telephone, e-mail, or Skype.
How Our System Works
- We help Virginia individuals and small businesses deal with their legal problems with ease and without resorting to non-lawyer alternatives like LegalZoom.
- We offer legal forms bundled with legal advice for a fixed fee.
- We also offer traditional legal service that we bill either on a fixed fee basis per project, or by the hour, depending on the matter and the type of legal problem.
- Within this secure space, you can purchase the legal services that we offer and your entire transaction can be conducted online.
- To purchase a legal form bundled with legal advice, you start by completing an on-line questionnaire. You can start your questionnaire for free without paying a fee.